POST LASIK INSTRUCTIONS
What you are likely to experience after the procedure:
• Mild or moderate watering from both eyes is common and can differ from one eye to the other on the day of treatment.
• Foreign body sensation or irritation in the eyes.
• Occasional appearance of small red spots on the white surface of both eyes
• Sensitivity to bright light.
• Hazy vision on the day of the treatment.
• You should instill your eye drops according to the prescription.
• You should clean your eye lid margins from the day after your treatment with sterile cotton using boiled water.
• You can have your normal food.
• You should blink your eyes gently and frequently on the day of treatment.
• You can watch TV, read books, from the day after your treatment.
• You can work on computers from 5th day of your treatment.
• You can take bath down from your shoulders from the day after surgery.
• You can wipe and clean your face away from the eye.
• Use protective sunglasses when you go out for at least 2 weeks after procedure
• Do not expose your eyes to dust.
• Do not touch or rub your eyes.
• Do not take head bath for at least a week after procedure.
• Do not keep your eyes open for long duration.
• Do not swim for six weeks.
• Do not use eye make-up for one month.
• Avoid exercises for 1 week.